Tilesure is the new name for RIW Tilesafe.
Tilesure is a heavy-duty self-adhesive waterproofing and decoupling membrane designed for use onto timber and solid floors.
Developed specifically for use in bathrooms, wetrooms and similar wet areas, Tilesure is comprised of a 1.4mm butyl-based membrane, with a copolymer top layer, which provides an excellent surface for the adhesion of natural stone, porcelain and ceramic tiles.
Tilesure waterproofing membrane is quick and easy to apply, providing a consistent waterproof layer, guaranteed not to leak. Tilesure also acts as a decoupling membrane by uncoupling the floor tiles and accommodating movement in the substrate, within a thickness of only 1.4mm. This omits the requirement for a traditional decoupling mat.
Tilesure also provides an effective barrier to the transition of water vapour.
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Decoupling properties up to 12mm
- Self adhesive – quick and easy to apply
- Suitable for timber and solid floors including gypsum based anhydrite screeds
- Ready to tile immediately
- Suitable for use with electric and wet underfloor heating ‡1
- 1.4mm factory controlled thickness
- Compatible with silicone sealants & stone sealers