CCL Wetrooms have been manufacturing and supplying luxury wet room solutions to interior designers, builders, trade customers and DIYers for over 30 years, so it’s fair to say we’ve built up a strong reputation as being a trusted manufacturer whose products create stunning, leak free wet rooms.
We understand that as a builder or bathroom fitter, quality wet room waterproofing and drainage products are essential to create a luxury bathroom that passes the test of time – that’s why all of our products come with a lifetime guarantee.
At CCL Wetrooms, our comprehensive range of wet room products are extremely versatile and can be tailored to suit any size of wet room project. The range includes products for use on both timber and solid floors and include:-
- Modular Wet-Floor System – one of our most popular and versatile products, the modular wet floor system consists of three elements to create a wetroom of any size and shape:- drainage component, tapered board and a floor or wall grill. Quick and easy to install, it’s also trimmable onsite and can work as a one or 2 way fall. It’s ideal for use with contemporary large format tiles or natural stone.
- Linear Wet-Dec – available in 9 standard sizes, our sleek linear wet dec has a built in two way gradient to ensure all water drains away efficiently.
- Wet-Dec –available in 8 pre-formed sizes, our traditional floor former includes a 4 way fall. The square drain is ideal for use with mosaic tiles.
- Linear Screed Drain – Our linear screed drain is one of our most advanced wet room drains for use on concrete floors and has a waterless trap, that ensures the trap will not dry out during periods of low use. At a market leading height of only 67mm, it can be installed in the shallowest of screeded floors. It is available in a range of grill finishes, including the Stone-Infill Grill.
- Linear Screed Line – Our popular Linear Screed Line incorporates a waterless trap and is available with our full range of grill finishes.
- RIW Tilesafe – For use on timber and solid floors – the self adhesive waterproof membrane is supplied as a kit for use prior to the application of ceramic and natural stone tiles.
- RIW Screedsafe – For use on solid and screeded floors – the self adhesive waterproofing membrane is supplied as a kit for use prior to the application of ceramic and natural stone tiles.
- Tilesure – Tilesure is a heavy-duty self-adhesive waterproofing and decoupling membrane designed for use onto timber and solid floors. It is comprised of a 1.4mm butyl-based membrane, with a copolymer top layer, which provides an excellent surface for the adhesion of natural stone, porcelain and ceramic tiles.
- Screedsure – Screedsure is a copolymer self-adhesive waterproofing membrane specifically designed for use on screeded and other solid concrete floors. It is comprised of a 1mm butyl-based waterproofing membrane, with a fabric top layer providing an excellent surface for the adhesion of natural stone, porcelain and ceramic tiles
- RIW Flexible Wall Membrane (FWM) – Comes as a ready to use soft paste which is applied to wetroom walls by brush or short pile roller prior to the application of natural stone and ceramic tiles.
Alongside our comprehensive range of products we also provide technical support to our customers, including a wetroom design service, product downloads, CAD drawings, wet room installation videos and technical advice throughout your project.
Rapid Delivery – Fast Track Bespoke Drain Service
We understand that when it comes to building projects, you need to meet tight deadlines – that’s why we now offer our fast track bespoke drain service. This new service allows us to shorten manufacturing time from 2-3 weeks to only 2-3 days on drains from 600mm to 2000mm in length. This means a contemporary wall to wall drain can now be ordered once the wetroom has been installed and be received on site within 3-4 days. As with all of our products, our bespoke drains hold a lifetime guarantee so you can rest assured you’re working with the highest quality products.
Place an Order Today
To place an order or to find out more information about any of our products or services, why not give us a call on 0844 327 6002 or fill in our enquiry form today.